GA Notary Public Services
$2.00 per page.
Certificate from Clerk of the Superior Court $2.00
Travel is an additional fee.
Notaries Public have authority anywhere within the State of Georgia to:
- Witness or attest signature or execution of deeds and other written instruments;
- Take acknowledgments;
- Administer oaths and affirmations in all matters incidental to their duties as commercial officers and all other oaths and affirmations which are not by law required to be administered by a particular officer;
- Witness affidavits upon oath or affirmation;
- Take verifications upon oath or affirmation;
- Make certified copies, provided that the document presented for copying is an original document and is neither a public record nor a publicly recorded document, certified copies of which are available from an official source other than a notary; and provided that the document was photocopied under supervision of the notary; and
- Perform such other acts as notaries are authorized to perform by the laws of the State of Georgia.
We are not attorneys and cannot give legal advice.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.