Founded in 2006, The Thomas Agency, LLC, a Real Estate Company has provided superior service in residential and commercial real estate, specializing in serving the needs of investors in the Metropolitan Detroit, Michigan market. The founder, Aisha J. Thomas had a vision to expand beyond facilitating traditional sale and lease transactions and provide a complete range of sales, leasing, consulting, development, and management services. With access to large portfolios of property listings and clients throughout the country, The Thomas Agency is prepared to fulfill all commercial and residential real estate requirements. In 2013 and 2014, we expanded our markets by partnering in Southern California and becoming licensed as The Thomas Agency of Georgia, LLC in Georgia, respectively.
Our mission is to help our clients build legacies, one property at a time by educating and providing professional commercial and residential real estate brokerage services to our clients while saving them time and money.
To be the premier real estate investment consulting firm in Metropolitan Detroit and Metropolitan Atlanta. Where we assist our clients with the acquisition, disposition, leasing and development of real property.
Request a media kit: info@the-Thomasagency.com
Mornings with Michael & Friends Power 108.9, 8/22/2018
On Point with Ralph Godbee 910AM, The Word Network, 12/22/2015
- I’m a Real Estate Investor: Here Are 5 Things I Look for in a Realtor, 07/08/19
- California Real Estate License Renewal in 5 steps, Fitsmallbusiness.com, 04/24/2019
- How to start your own flipping business in 6 steps, Fitsmallbusiness.com, 06/26/2018
- 7 Mistakes to Avoid When Buying Your First Home, Than Merrill 7/2018
- 10 Rookie Mistakes That Hurt Homebuyers, Forbes.com 11/20/2015, RealtorSouthBeach.com, 9/22/2016
- 8 Blunders That Will Kill Your Real Estate Deal (And How to Avoid Them), Agent Ace, 5/27/2015
- Why the School District Matters When Buying a Home, 8/25/2014
- Why the School District Should Impact Your Home Search, Blogfinder.com, 8/7/2014